I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Flag Football Fun

Landon had the opportunity to start flag football, which he was more than excited about! Football is his pride and joy, unfortunately for me. I am pretty against football for many reasons, but he LOVES it! I gave in, hoping that he would get it all out while he's young. :-) He had his first game today, and it was definitely a success. He scored the very first touchdown of the entire game. He was pretty excited and so were we! I was so proud of him for getting right in there with no hesitation. He did so well, and I'm just glad he had so much fun. It was also very entertaining to watch! It beats t-ball by a long shot! The kids were all just so cute and acted like they had no idea how to do anything related to football, with the exception of Landon and like one other boy on his team. They were all running around like crazy, going the wrong direction and grabbing their own team mates' flags. It was so hilarious! His team was called the Eagles.
Here he is stretching before the game.
He dropped the pass, but it's okay...it was just practice. He was pretty awesome at catching the ball most of the time.
All smiles from this football star!

No comments:

Post a Comment