16 years ago
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Trunk-or-Treat
Our ward had a really fun trunk-or-treat this year. It was actually 3 wards combined, which made it really way too huge, but it was still fun. I was a very ambitious mom this year and decided to make Hannah and Ava's Halloween costumes. They both wanted to be something specific, that weren't things we had in our dress up box, so I became super mom. I didn't buy anything to make the costumes. I only used what I had laying around my house. That was the best part about it...FREE! I actually enjoyed doing it, mostly to see the excitement on their faces when they put their costumes on. Hannah is Rapunzel from Tangeled.I bet you can't guess what Ava is. (Her hair cracks me up...it is a super hero cape!)Landon surprised us this year by forgoing the super hero costumes for a very cute cowboy, which made me proud!And Noah was the cutest giraffe you ever did see!...hanging out with the adorable Ivy Rose from our ward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment