16 years ago
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Another Trip to the Pumpkin Farm
What would Fall be without another trip to the farm?! Actually, I have been so busy that I wasn't really planning to take my kids two times this year, but when we were there last time I had a nice man come up and give me two wristbands for some of the fun activities there that you have to pay for. Since he only gave me two, I decided it would be perfect to come back another day while Hannah was in school to let Landon and Ava have some fun. The huge Coyote Mountain slide.
Say cheese!
We rode the hay ride again just for fun.They had fun in the petting zoo.And then Ava wanted behind those bars. She looks miserable, but I didn't force her in, I promise!As we ended our fun, I decided to capture some cute fall photos of the kids, but Noah didn't cooperate very well. It's a good thing they're all so stinkin' cute anyways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks so fun! Super cute kiddies!
ReplyDelete