I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Our Annual Pumpkin Farm Trip

This year the Pumpkin Farm was even more fun because my sister, Char, came along and brought her kids. My kids LOVE their cousins, so they were more than excited! We did all the fun and free things our local pumpkin farm has to offer, well almost all...it got dark too soon for us to get everything in. This cute girl is all ready for Halloween!
Landon lookin' cool.
Happy kids!
The singing chickens obviously captured their attention.
Can I get one of these cages in my house?! Oh wait...did I just say that outloud? Nope, I didn't...guess I'm safe. ;-)
I love all the photo opportunities at the Pumpkin Farm!
The rocking horses are always a hit.
Landon was just so excited about that train!
Hooray for the hay ride!
And what a cute baby that is! Who can resist that adorable face?! He was such a good sport hangin' out in that stroller for so long!
I realized we never even got a single picture of Justin the whole time we were there. He did go with us, and thank goodness he did! Trying to coral that many kids even with the three of us adults was quite the task in such a busy place. It was a fun time for all of us, though! I just love that we have such a great Pumpkin Farm so close to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment