16 years ago
Friday, October 28, 2011
Party Time!
Last year, after having Hannah's little friend Halloween party, I decided it was so much fun that we should do it every year...I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! (Which is really fun for my kids, I must say.) I was thinking maybe we wouldn't get around to it this year since we have so much going on with preparing to move and all, but then I thought, "All the more reason to do it". This is a great chance for Hannah to be with her awesome friends she's soon moving away from. So the party happened, and I'm so glad it did! It was even more fun this year! It helped that Justin wasn't out of town, so I had more help and support, which made me capable of putting more effort into making it really fun. We started out with painting little pumpkins. They spent quite a while on it. They loved it more than I thought they would.Then we moved on to making Halloween candy leis. Those were a hit, too, but took a lot more help from me and Justin.
They turned out pretty cute, though.
And finally it was time for snacks and a spooky movie (Chipmunks Halloween).
The party was a total success, and I can't wait to do it again next year...maybe even with some of Landon's friends. We'll see. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment