I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Live Nativity

I got to thinking...this year will be the only year in our family that we will have all the main parts for taking a live nativity picture of our kids. Once the thought came to mind, I couldn't let it go, and I knew we just had to do it! It was an interesting experience trying to get 4 little kids to all look in the right direction, have the right expression on their face, have their bodies positioned properly, and make sure their clothing was laying just right. Justin took about a million pictures while I called out the direction as to what they should be doing and trying to get everyone to cooperate so we could get atleast one good picture (which we did, we got several). I will include lots of the pictures because there were some funny ones of them, some really good ones of certain kids, and nice ones over all. Hope you enjoy the gallery! Getting ready to deliver a baby and have an angle appear...The angel appeared, but hey...where's that baby?Making his grand entrance...And here is the one we liked the best that we ended up printing out and getting framed.

1 comment: