I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Gingerbread House

During the Christmas season we love to make a gingerbread house as a family...okay, so maybe we don't completely make it (I'm not that domestic!)...we just get a kit and decorate it. I actually didn't help this year because I was feeding Noah, and as a result didn't get many pictures. The saddest part is that I didn't get ANY of the kids helping, but they all had a blast decorating with Daddy!It turned out messy but cute!Christmas is by far my favorite time of year! I love all the fun things we get to do throughout the season. It's especially fun having kids around to enjoy it as much, if not more, than I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment