I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Prillwitz Style

Since we spent Christmas Day with my family this year, we went to Justin's parents' house the day after Christmas to celebrate with them. While we were there, Ava decided it was too bright for Noah while he was sleeping, so she helped him out.We did our gift exchange, and Justin's mom and dad got all of us cute clothes! YEA!!!Ava and Landon were funny! They were so excited that they couldn't even wait to take the clothes off they were already wearing to try the new ones on!Grandma Kathey opening the Nativity picture of the kids.Landon having some much needed cuddle time with Grandma!The kids loving their time with Grandma Kathey and Grandpa Bob!We also got to see their new theater room. It's been a work in progress for a long time now, and it's so fun to have it done now! (I've got to have one of these in my house some day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment