I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Little Mommy

Have I mentioned how much Ava LOVES Noah?! Ever since he has been home from the hospital she just wants to constantly hold him, climb in his crib, pick him up, lay by him, carry him, etc. She seems to think of him as her very own live baby doll. Sometimes it has been very scarey, but I try not to overreact so she doesn't do anything more dangerous (like yell when she's carrying him on the tile floor and then have her drop him), and I don't want her to feel bad. She just loves him so much and wants to be close to him all the time. She even likes to share with him. (One time...okay maybe 2 times...I caught her giving him some of the chocolate from her advent calendar...luckily chocolate melts! And hey, atleast it wasn't honey, right?!) It really is cute, except for when it's dangerous. She will be such a good babysitter and mommy, though!Whenever she asks to hold him (and even when she doesn't ask and just does it herself) I give him to her in either the cradle hold or with his back to her belly, and without fail, every time she would turn him around and hold him belly-to-belly. It is pretty funny and very sweet! I think she just wants to snuggle him so close, but that's hard to do when he's not cuddled against her just right like she see's mommy do it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment