I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Tooth Fairy

We were at my mom's ward Christmas party when Hannah lost one of her teeth.(Now all she needs to do is learn "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth".) After arriving home she realized that she accidentally left the tooth at the church. She was really concerned that the tooth fairy wouldn't come since she didn't have her tooth to put under her pillow. I told her not to worry and to write the tooth fairy a letter to put under the pillow instead, explaining what happened. Here is the letter she wrote (her spelling and all). "Der tothe fery I lost a tote but I left it at the chirch Ples breing me a dolre. Love Hannah" Now is that hilarious or what???!!! Man, that girl knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it!

1 comment: