I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas! (Lots of pictures!!!)

We had such an amazing Christmas this year! We got to spend a week and a half in Vacaville with my sister and her family. Even after being away from home that long, none of us wanted to leave! We had fun festivities on Christmas Eve, and Christmas day we opened presents literally ALL DAY! (I have a big family, and we open one present at a time, which I LOVE!) Presents, Presents...everywhere! This picture was actually taken after we had opened tons of presents already and were ready for an eating break...CRAZY!Ava loving her stroller from Santa And her little dolls And her rocking horseLandon checking out his cool backpack!And showing off one of the costumes he got.And look at him sneaking some dip when he thought nobody was looking!Then he thought he better get some wrestling time in with his cousin, Spencer.Noah's first ChristmasHe gets Christmas kisses just for being so darn cute!!!Happy coupleJessica showing the "CTR" necklace I made her.Bethany gave Melia a beautiful picture of herself that made Melia cry...so sweet!And now I have lots of random pictures of people throughout the day (I was experimenting with the new camera Justin got me). RussBethany (we were so excited she got to come for Christmas!)JulianaMarcusAnnelise and NoahMoniqueSpencerJessica and LandonHunter and HyrumWendy and RussMom, Lisa and MeliaKaila, Angela and Lauren"Grandma" Mikki and JessicaLisa and her girlsMelia and BethanyHyrum playing dress-upAnd then in the evening we remembered it was church the next day, so we decided we better put the little girlies' hair in rag curlers...they looked so adorable!Don't Hannah and Juliana look like they could be twins?! Juliana is actually 2 years older, though.And that concludes our Christmas. It was so much fun to be with my family this year. It was better than normal, and we can't wait to do it again in 2 years (we switch every other year between mine and Justin's family). I am so thankful for the birth of our Savior and this special time of year we have to remember and celebrate Him. Hope y'all had a great Christmas, too!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Look at how much Wendy and Russ' kids have grown up!!! That's nuts! It looks like such a fun Christmas! I love all the girls in their curlers! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete