I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Jenae's Baby Blessing

Me and my friend, Jenae, had our baby boys about a week and a half apart. We had the opportunity to go to her baby blessing.Ava was trying to hold Jenae's middle son, which is only a year younger than her. It was pretty funny...she kept calling him a baby (even though he's not much more of a baby than she is!).Landon decided to be brave and get a close look at the dog.Then he must've decided that those eyes were scaring him and opted for a safer activity...It's always fun to get to hang out, and it was so cute to see all of our kids together.It's amazing to think back to when Jenae and I first met...we were single, and now we're both married and have 7 kids between us. Crazy! I'm so glad we've remained good friends!

1 comment:

  1. Awww I am so sad I had to miss baby blessings this time around! All your kids together is so cute! :) If you see Jenae soon, tell her hi for me!

    ReplyDelete