I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

How Does My Garden Grow...you ask?

With sprouting seeds So far no weeds And dirt filled with rocks it will grow This is the first time in my 25 years of living that I have ever been able to answer that question with an original response of my own. For the first time, we planted a garden as a family, and I had very little hope for it since I've NEVER done gardening in my life. But there is success so far, as you can see...and actually since I took this picture a couple weeks ago we've had 2 more seeds sprout. I am so excited!!! I just hope it actually results in some delicious vegetables. I will keep you updated on that. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment