I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Landon makes me laugh!

I was sitting on the floor getting ready to change Landon's diaper (yes, I'm still doing that!), and he was standing in front of me getting ready to lay down when all of a sudden I sneezed 3 times. His immediate response was, "Mommy, you bless you on my foot." Haaaa haaaa haaaaa! Isn't that hilarious! I was cracking up! Apparently the little cutie doesn't know it's called a "sneeze", not a "bless you". Oh well...atleast there's proof we have some sort of manners in our household, right?! I just thought that was way too cute not to post! Oh, and another funny little tidbit that happened this morning was that he picked out his own clothes, which happened to be a basketball jersey shirt and some basketball shorts. He then kept saying all morning, "I'm going to a basketball game."...all because he was wearing the uniform. So cute! Luckily he wasn't disappointed when we never packed up and headed out to a basketball game. Oh what would I do without my cute Landon?!

No comments:

Post a Comment