16 years ago
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Happy Birthday Justin!
For Justin's birthday this year I was able to make Justin a delicious feast, with the help of my wonderful mom. It turned out great, and he loved it!
Rolled tacos (filled with Mexican cheese) and red sauce enchiladas are 2 of Justin's favorite things, and sadly for him I've never made either one. We have the rolled tacos about once a year with my family, and when we go to Mexican restaurants Justin usually orders enchiladas. So, I was a good wife for his birthday and surprised him with the fancy dinner. He was pretty excited. I told him to enjoy it while he could, though, because my mom and I were in the kitchen like all day cooking. No thanks! And the meal wasn't really up there on the list of healthiest foods, either, but it was sure good for a special birthday fiesta. We ended the evening with some yummy cake and ice cream. Oh, and for all you wondering...my man turned 31 this year. He's now thirty-something...how old sounding! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment