I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So if you've been thinking...

"Mary has been anti-social lately. Has she been feeling okay? Has she gained weight? Why do I see her out in the hallway at church having a snack? She's been looking a little stressed lately." Or anything of the sort....yes, you've been right in what you are thinking. I'm finally making it official: We are having another baby, due November 22. I've just been waiting to have my first doctor appointment, which I had yesterday. I am 13 weeks and finally starting to feel better. Thanks to my mom I've been able to function. She's been a life saver. She came over everyday for 2 weeks and stayed from morning till night changing poopy diapers, scrubbing dishes, mopping and vacuuming and folding loads of laundry. I don't know what I would've done without her! I am so grateful to have her so close by. So anyways...that's the big news. We are excited, but stressed. Everything will be fine, and we know Heavenly Father is watching out for us. Oh, and we will be done with #4, just in case you're wondering. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Yay!! Glad you feel a bit better. Motherhood is not for wimps. I'm so happy you have your mom there to help. Four is a handful! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! we were done with #4 also ;);)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great and hilarious cause when I saw you at the last ward event I almost asked but, figured you would kill me!! and, John asked who's car has been parked in drive way,, he noticed Monday and I said hmmm I know family was here, cause they had a baptism but, that was Saturday...so if the blue car is your Mom's , tell her Hi! And you know the pool is yours for floating in this summer :) xx oh and by the way HAHAHAHAHAHA oh and htis is MAndy, it is me in under ALyssa and I do not know why...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! 4 is the magic number in our house too...we shall see since I have only had 1 so far. Congratulations! :D Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know you really want like five more, come on, it'll be fun! Haha just kidding!!! Mike and I have said four too, but we will see. I'm so glad you're feeling better, We had fun the with you guys the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Crap Congrats!!!
    I just realized that when I lost all the blogs I follow due to some freak blogger accedent I didn't have your blog on my list. I've missed so much!
    Love the hair cut.
    Can't believe baby #4 is on the way. We will be done at 4 too, but I'm not even pregnant yet so for now, we are done at 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Congratulations! That is so exciting! I still need to meet #2 & #3! I hope you are feeling better, and wish you luck in the pregnancy! :)

    ReplyDelete