I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nudist Colony?

I think Ava might live in a nudist colony when she's older. This is how we find her atleast five nights out of the week and sometimes even for nap time.It doesn't matter what kind of pajamas we put on her...she can un-snap, un-zip, un-button, pull down, take off no matter what kind it is. Changing sheets and blankets almost every night because of a wet bed makes for a lot of laundry, and I'm sick of it! Any suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That is so so funny! I really don't know what to suggest. Maybe she needs to wear some plastic to bed or something. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would die laughing if I caught Audrey like this! I hope you figure something out soon, Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a good laugh out of this =) I've heard of using saftey pins to pin the zipper so it can't be zipped down. We thought about doing that for our son, but then he stopped taking his pjs off before we had the chance. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayley did this to us everynight!!!
    We finaly got her the feety pjs that zips cut the feet off and put it on her backwords and pined the zipper to the pjs.

    ReplyDelete