16 years ago
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Warning: Potty talk...read at your own risk!
One of my main reasons for this blog is to have record of things my kids say and do and what they look like throughout their lives. So, when one of them says or does something that's funny or that I want to remember I will post it here. Sorry if you'd rather not hear it.
Last week Hannah told me she wasn't feeling very well. She said her stomach hurt. A few minutes later she went into the bathroom. Soon after, Justin and I were sitting on the couch talking and we all of a sudden hear Hannah say to herself, "Whoa!...I'm gonna need a lot of toilet paper!" Justin and I just looked at eachother and started cracking up. I mean, come on...who says that to themselves out loud?! :-) Hilarious! But wait, it gets better. She eventually decided to call out to warn us, "Nobody come in the bathroom. It reaks!" Again, Justin and I crack up! I guess we know why she wasn't feeling well.
If you decided to be brave and read this post, I hope you got as good of a laugh out of it as we did! THE END
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is hilarious!
ReplyDelete