16 years ago
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Messes...
Here is Ava after eating some yogurt. She's become very stubborn about having to feed herself and refuses to eat most of the time if Justin or I try to feed her. I know it's good because she's learning and becoming independent, but in cases like this I'd just rather her let me feed her!
And here she goes again...this time it was spaghetti.
And last, but certainly not least, this was the anniversary present I got from Landon and Ava...
It's hard to tell in the picture, but the bathroom is flooded. There was like one to two inches of water covering just about the entire bathroom floor. I told Landon to go wash his hands and face in the bathroom after he ate breakfast. I noticed the water had been on a while so I went and checked on him and happened upon the two little culprits. He had plugged the drain, so the sink was full and overflowing. They were both completely soaked, the cupboards and drawer were full of water, and I was not a happy mommy! There was something funny that came out of it, though. I immediately went and got the mop and started to clean up (okay...well, maybe not so immediately...I'm a blogging woman now and have to capture everything on camera! :-) Landon decided he was bored so he got off the stool and walked out leaving Ava there by herself. As I was cleaning up I noticed that she had discovered herself in the mirror, and IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! I was wishing I would've gone and gotten my video camera, but I was in no mood for that. But she was just being totally silly and making crazy faces at herself in the mirror, and not noticing that I was watching her. It was so funny in the midst of my anger. I think I'm done with messes for now. No more for me, please! (I know, I'm kidding myself...I have 3 little kids!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love how the rug is soaking up all the water on the floor. This happens to us about once a week.
ReplyDelete