I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Girls Night

Last night I hosted a house party (if you haven't heard of houseparty.com I would defninitely check it out!) and turned it into a girls night "out" with my friends from my ward. Thanks to Digiorno we enjoyed free pizza and breadsticks. It was great friends, great food and great fun for all! I can't wait to do another one!(Sorry Melissa, Denise and Annastacia, for the closed eyes picures! Apparently photography is not one of my strengths. You girls still look great, though!)(Don't mind the crazy picture of me...it was the only one I had with Michelle in it. I had been at a track meet for 4 hours, then to the sweaty nasty gym to watch Justin play basketball for a couple hours then back home to cook pizza and breadsticks...it was a long day!) And I realized that somehow I didn't get a picture of Linda! Sorry, Linda...although maybe you were dodging my camera. :-) Just kidding!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see you at church today, you were probably running off to primary. I had a lot of fun last night...thanks for being such a fantastic host!! Will you e-mail me about park day? I can't remember what was decided on for that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a lot of fun to have a girls night. Thanks for hosting - you are so good at it! I can't wait until summer break when I can come to park day agian. Oh yea - and thanks for saying I still look good in that rediculous picture. I don't think it is your photography skills as I seem to look like that in every picture taken of me, especially if I am eating.

    ReplyDelete