16 years ago
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Mommy Hannah
This is what I woke up to this morning...
Justin and I were still in bed asleep, and Hannah and Landon had both gotten up. Hannah picked out her clothes and got herself dressed. Then she picked out Landon's clothes and decided to get him dressed, and when his pants wouldn't go on very easily because his diaper was full she decided he needed a diaper change, so she did that herself, too. Then they were hungry and bored, so instead of coming to get us she took it upon herself to get the bowls, spoons, cereal and milk out and put a movie on. I came out and saw them sitting there at the table just quietly eating and watching a movie. I was so impressed! What a good mommy she's going to be! I think she'll be the best babysitter ever, too! She's such a great helper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is awesome! I wish mine was old enough to do that. Instead he comes into our room at 5:30am - at least he fell asleep, but decided it was time for mommy to get up at 7:30.
ReplyDeleteSee this is why it is awesome to have girls first. Myself included. Did I enjoy being the babysitter after I got older?? Not particularly. BUT I did enjoy being all grown up when I was a kid, so it was perfect for my mom, who needed me to help her with 4 little rambunctious boys! Now I have Chloe and I am hoping she does exactly like Hannah is doing. :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, first of all I can't believe you have 3 kids. Second, Hannah is such a good girl! I can't believe she is so grown up. I remember when she was a baby! You have such a cute family!
ReplyDelete