16 years ago
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Everyone does it....right?
So when your sweet daughter dresses your manly little dude up like a girl you take a picture of it, right?
Or is it just me? (Atleast it was a black leotard, instead of like pink or purple!) I had to hide the camera from Justin before he could get it and delete the picture. Heee heee!
I'm sorry, Landon. I know someday down the road you're not going to be very happy with me for this, but just know I'm doing it in hopes of having a daughter inlaw that thinks I'm the greatest ever! Just think...if it weren't for pictures like these her and I might never have a chance to bond. :-) I love you cute boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahaha! No you are not the only one who has put girl clothes on your little boy. I have seen a few of my girl friends blog about their boys getting in girl gettup. Its hilarious. Never seen girls dressed as boys though, so that would be a new one to see.
ReplyDeleteI loved reading about your anniversary, and I don't blame you for not wanting to drive all the way to Oakland, but for you guys it must be fun to go back! Your pictures were so fun to look at. Good times with the friends. I am pretty positive I know like almost all of those peeps except for the two girls on the left and that guy on the very end! How fun! I remember Karakoe nights in Vacaville. My parents have Karakoe now at their house, so we do that a lot. So fun!
Ava looks like she is loving her meals. They all make messes. Aaron has a harder time with that than I do, but it still drives me up the wall to clean up after it 3 times a day...on top of all the other meal preparation. Meal time is definitely a LONG process. :)
Okay so we still have to get together. Sorry my comment is so long...since you had 3 posts, I had to improvise somehow.
Lots o Love! Ash