16 years ago
Monday, August 15, 2011
My Big 2nd Grader!
It's amazing how fast time flies! I can't believe Hannah is already in second grade! It seems like just yesterday that she was starting kindergarten. She is very excited for this school year, and we are both VERY excited for the teacher she has this year!!! After last year's not-so-great-teacher-experience I am looking forward to her having an awesome teacher this year! Here she is all dolled up and ready for her first day.
Here is a closer look at her new school haircut. It's a little bit longer than last year's school cut, but once again, very cute!Getting her breakfast and eating it.
In front of her classroom.Her bestfriend, Rachel, is back in her class this year. Hannah is so happy!With her teacher, Mrs. Teague.All ready to learn with all of her school supplies at her desk.I am hoping Hannah has a really great school year! What to do with her for school this year has been a big debate for me, so I am just praying that it goes well and everything is fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment