I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beginning of Goodbyes

Chiyomi is leaving tomorrow and we are SO SAD!!! She gave us all our presents before we went to the Sayonara Party tonight. On each of our cards she drew a picture of us. So cute! Hannah, Ava and I all got adorable new headbands!
Noah got an outfit.
Landon got a cool shirt!
Justin got an awesome tie.
Then she also gave us a traditional Japanese Kimono. These kind are used either as pajamas or casual wear. They're a little different than the fancy formal ones, but still very beautiful. A little on the big side for Hannah, though.
Thank you so much, Chiyomi, for all the beautiful presents! We love them, and will think of you whenever we wear them. We are sad that this is the start of our goodbye. And of course we had to have one more meeting with the missionaries. I don't think Chiyomi will ever forget Elder Poll and Elder Wooley. (They were nice and slouched against the wall so that they were more her size.)

No comments:

Post a Comment