16 years ago
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Ava is so helpful!
I was making dinner last night and then eventually needed to vacuum the tile floor. The vacuum was already out, but the attatchment for the hard floor was still in the closet. I asked Hannah to go find the "piece that is long and skinny for the hard floor." A few minutes later, Ava comes running into the kitchen and very proudly announces, "I did it! I got peas!"...all the while holding a bag of frozen peas she had gotten from the freezer in the garage. At first I didn't get why she was so excited about having gotten the peas out. We were having breakfast for dinner, so I didn't need peas. Then Justin started laughing and pointed out that she thought I asked Hannah to get peas not a "piece" (of the vacuum). Haaa haaa! So funny. We made sure to be very grateful for her being so helpful, even though it wasn't really being helpful. She thought she was, and that's all that matters! She's so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How cute!
ReplyDeleteAlso,
Thank you for your kind words oden my blog.