I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Pictures

We had the opportunity to have Chiyomi come to church with us, so we had to take a picture.She actually really enjoyed church. On our way home she asked lots of questions and seemed very interested. She is Buddist, by the way, which we've come to find out from talking with her doesn't really mean a whole lot. Being Buddist you don't really do a lot religiously. She told us she doesn't really understand Buddism. Then that night she asked even more questions about the Gospel. It was awesome! She seemed to really connect with everything she heard at church and that we explained to her at home. It was pretty exciting to have the opportunity to share some of the Gospel with her. Then after church we had the priviledge of having Chiyomi show us how to do some origami. It was pretty fun! It had us all interested!It's so fun to be able to learn many neat things from a different culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment