I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Highschool Friends

When I was in highschool we had a very solid group of LDS kids that were all friends. We hung out all the time. We even had "Mormon Hall" at our school, where we all had our lockers, flocked to between classes, and ate lunch together. That part of highschool I loved! We had the opportunity to have a mini reunion with some of us. It was a lot of fun. There was only a small group of us, but it was still nice to catch up with all of them...so weird, though, that everyone is married and has kids! Rolene was my bestfriend in highschool, so I was especially excited to see her!And here were all of us that were there (minus kids, of course...they didn't want to cooperate for a picture).I hope we can do it again in the future with more of us!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad we got together Mary! We really need to make our visits a regular thing! I can't believe it has been so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss you guys!!!! How fun that you were all able to get together!

    ReplyDelete