I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

R.P.M

Our friends, the Landons, had some free passes to go to R.P.M. (Race Place Motorsports), which is indoor kart racing, and they invited us to go with them. Justin, of course, was so excited!!! It's one of his favorite things to do, but it's pretty expensive so he doesn't hardly ever get to go. I was, on the other hand, very nervous because I've never done it before and the karts go really fast. I ended up loving it, and we all had so much fun together! Thank you, Landons, for the fun day!!!And here we are in our totally hot race suits!We actually got a free credit for another race a different day, too, so we will have to do it again soon! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment