I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

We started out the day going to our ward breakfast. We had a fun time visiting with our friends. We didn't have a busy day ahead of us, and as we were leaving the church parking lot we noticed that across the street there were hundreds of American Flags lining the street, so we decided to go drive by.We wanted to get some pictures of the kids with their red, white and blue attire.Then we noticed that there was an actual small memorial there, which we never knew. So we looked around.Cute kids!Justin and I needed our festive picture, too.Then our friends, the McAlisters, let us come use their pool while they were out of town.And yes, Landon is wearing pink floaties. Poor boy had a choice between light pink and dark pink with flowers. Yikes! Here is the beautiful sparkling pool.Noah was so relaxed in the pool that he fell asleep! Too cute!Yes, even I got in...it was too hot not to!And lastly, we went to our other friend's house, the Oakes. There we had a barbeque, swimming and fireworks. We had lots of fun!Noah wasn't quite so sure what he thought about the fireworks.Me, Michelle and Jessica.We had a great time and are so grateful for all the good friends we have! I am also so thankful to live in America. This truly is a great country. I will forever be grateful for all the men and women that serve and have served in the military to protect our freedom. God bless America! And I hope we will forever stand by the motto "In God we Trust"!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun filled 4th of July! Gotta love spending time with good friends & family! :)

    ReplyDelete