I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Pictures

My kids were looking too cute today. That seems to happen a lot on Sundays, since everyone is dressed in their best! :-) I just couldn't resist taking some pictures before we headed off to church.Okay, well, Ava's hair looks a little crazy, but then again, her hair looks crazy most of the time. Good thing she's so darn cute anyways!I can't believe how grown up Hannah looks!Landon was so funny because when he saw the picture of himself he said, "I look like a police man." I said, "Did Daddy tell you that?" He responded, "No." I asked, "Well, why do you think you look like a police man, then?" His answer: "From my book." Right when he said that I knew exactly what he was talking about because I had just read him that book 2 days before that. So funny! And he's totally right!What do you think?Justin and I got a quick shot, too, before we hopped in the car to go to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment