I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Good Memories

My family had a get together to meet my sister's new boyfriend. I decided we should have someone new around all the time because everyone was on their very best behavior. It was the best time I've had with my family that I can remember in a VERY long time. It was awesome!!! We ended up putting on a show and singing some fun songs that we all used to sing in our family quartet...and yes, all 3 generations of the quartet were represented! We were all acting crazy and having a grand ol' time. It made me miss my dad. Here are some pictures from singing.It made me grateful for all the good memories I have. I love to think back to fun times in my life, and experiences that I will be forever grateful for. And although singing in my family quartet wasn't always a happy and fun experience I am thankful for many parts about it. Especially now, in times like this, that I can be part of these fun experiences of reminiscing with my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment