I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Reading Olympics Award

Hannah did such a great job reading this year for school. It is amazing how much her reading improved in just one short school year. She's loving reading now, and is even reading chapter books. She keeps her chapter books in the car and reads them everytime we go somewhere, whether it's a 10 minute errand or an hour drive to her cousins' house. It's awesome! I love that she is gaining a love for reading like I have. Me and the kids had the opportunity to go see her get her Reading Olympics Award at school for reading 1500 minutes during the school year. It's a great accomplishment, and we are so proud of her for her hard work! It wasn't always easy, and I wasn't always patient. But she pushed through, and it was worth it in the end. My camera was being weird, so the pictures aren't that good.All the kids that got the award received a t-shirt.Way to go girly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment