I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthday Boy

My boy is 4 years old!!! How time flies! I took Landon to McDonalds for lunch and to play on the playground outside. I've never taken him to that McDonalds and he's asked to go lots of times, so it was a fun surprise for his birthday. He had so much fun. Then, a good portion of the rest of my afternoon was spent decorating a special cake for him that I knew he would just LOVE. It took so long, infact, that this is how we found him and Ava in the process of waiting for me to get done. (And no, they're not just posing...they're really asleep!)The end result was worth it, though...one happy 4 year old boy with a pretty awesome cake, might I add!Here's some close ups. I was very excited that it turned out better than I had imagined it in my mind!And some awesome Cotton Candy Ice cream to go with it.For dinner he wanted a Chipotle burrito. It was hilarious because the burrito was practically bigger than he was, so I had to get a picture. Happy Birthday Landon!!! This day 4 years ago was such a special day that I will remember forever. You were the baby we waited for, and we're so blessed to have you in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment