I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Quarters, Quarters EVERYWHERE!!!

Justin found this in the refigerator before he left for work this morning.(In case you can't read it, it says..."Before you can hit the jackpot, you have to put a coin in the machine."-Flip Wilson So let's go hit the jackpot tonight. Don't worry...it's on my dime. Pick you up at a QUARTER to 8 minus 15 minutes.) Little did he (or even I, for that matter) know how much fun we were gonna have that night, using nothing but quarters! We started out by going all around town to various places to get our dinner for our date. I was planning on taking pictures at every stop we made, but I forgot. First we went to a grocery store for a drink (out of the vending machine, of course!). Then we headed to another popular vending machine destination. The Hospital. We eached picked out a side (snack) and a treat for dessert. Then we finished off by going to a gas station to get our main dish. We then took our food to a shopping area that has some out door tables and enjoyed our super thrifty meal!Then we went into Round Table and played pinball.Justin was on one side and I was on the other. We played that way as a team the entire time. And guess what....That's right!!! That #4 MJP was us, with the 4th highest overall score! We were awesome, and had a total blast! Then we stepped outside to make a wish at the fountain with our quarters.Justin cracks me up!The next fun place we went was Pizza Hut. We each rode on a coin-operated ride. YEEE-HAW!And played a few other fun games.Then we were off to the bowling alley where we did pretty much everything except bowl. We started with air hockey.Justin had to retrieve our puck...OOOOOPS!And since I think he's really hot, I let him win.....HAAAA HAAAA!We moved on to shooting some hoops...Where my sporty STUD absolutely CREAMED me!We finished with a boat driving race, where I finally proved myself.This was one of the most fun dates we have done, and it took nothing but quarters to pull it off! Hope I've inspired some of you to drive around looking for a cheap night on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment