16 years ago
Friday, May 13, 2011
PROM
Justin woke up this morning to an invitation taped on his laptop that said the following (which I sadly forgot to take picture of, but it was VERY cute!):
It would Rock my world if you would go to prom with me!
Who: You+Me=We
What: A Prom-filled evening, of course!
When: 7:30, tonight
Where: That's classified
Why: Cuz I think you're kinda HOT!
And yes, you must dress to impress.
(With a guitar picture behind all the words and Pop Rocks Candy attached to it.)
So, I did my nails.
And my hair.
And what would prom be without some cheesy prom pictures?!


Then we were off to our first destination: A nice dinner, where pretty much our whole conversation revolved around reminiscing about our old proms we went to. Kinda fun! Our waitress was hilarious! She could tell we were dressed for prom, and kindly asked us what school we went to! Haaa haaa! Apparently we don't look too incredibly old!
The next part of the night we went to a parking lot and danced to some slow songs I had prearranged discreetly in the car.
We ended the evening by going to the movies to see a movie that's out called "Prom".
(And yes, that is a boutineer Justin is wearing, home made with love by me.)And here is the picture that will really blow your mind...
An empty theater! Completely and 100% to ourselves the entire movie! CRAZY, huh?!! Pretty awesome (and romantic...wink, wink), though.
This was the start of me trying to liven up our weekly date nights. I found a website called Dating Divas, and after spending lots of time searching around their site I got very inspired. If you've never checked out their website, you definitely should! This Prom date I came up with all on my own, but only after looking at several of the Divas' ideas to get my creative juices flowing. We had a great time and can't wait for the next fun date we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are totally inspiring! Bob and I have not gone on a date in I don't know how long...I am going to plan something!
ReplyDelete