I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Concert Date

Justin and I were able to go to the Tim McGraw concert for our date this week. It was only 20 minutes away from our house, which was really nice. I've seen him in concert 2 other times, both of which were with his wife, and I liked both of those concerts better than this one. I'm sure being in the grass seats this time made a huge difference. It was still fun, though, and a nice break from your everyday date night.I am only posting one picture of him, because they all turned out horrible! We were so far away that we couldn't even see him except for on the screen. So I was just taking pictures of the screen, and even then, they still turned out blurry.The Band Perry and Luke Bryan opened for him.This picture will give you an idea of our view.I am so thankful that Justin is always willing to go to concerts with me. I am a very lucky girl! He doesn't enjoy them nearly as much as I do, but he still goes and wears a smile on his face and doesn't look at me crazy while I'm up dancing and singing along and having a good time. He's the best ever!

1 comment:

  1. I am planning a date night - seriously the first since probably we went out to dinner for our anniversary in October of last year! I just feel kinda giddy about it, but want it to be a surprise for Bob- so I can't really say anything - sharing my giddiness with you. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete