I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Barrow Babyshower

One of my bestfriends, Montez, is having a baby girl. I am soooooo excited for her! I helped give her a babyshower. Here are some of the pictures. I took these before everything was set up (the center pieces weren't on tables yet, food wasn't out, etc.), but you'll get the idea of how it looked. It was beautiful...more like a wedding reception than a babyshower. And for those of you that know me, you may be thinking, "What???!!! Mary isn't fancy and elaborate or anything of the sort!" Well, you're right. None of it was my idea or execution. I just kind of handled food assignment-type stuff. Nothing too outside of the box, for my uncreative mind. :-)And here is the diaper wreath I made for her gift. I thought it turned out pretty cute, especially for never having made one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment