I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Suisun Date

Thanks to my awesome niece and nephews that offered to watch our kids, we were able to go on a date while we were visiting Vacaville for the weekend. I ended up taking Justin to this spot in Suisun that me and my friends frequently went on dates to when we were teenagers. It's a beautiful waterfront, amongst this cute little city that looks like one of those very inviting coastal neighborhoods.
We had a picnic, played games and then just cuddled on the blanket and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
Laying there with our eyes closed, with the sun shining and the wind blowing seriously made it feel like we were on the beach. It was the perfect little escape that we needed! We both agreed that it was one of the best dates we've ever had. It was just so peaceful and relaxing and felt like a little getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment