16 years ago
Friday, September 23, 2011
Ava's 3rd Birthday
I decided to be really ambitious for Ava's birthday this year (only because I knew she would love it!) and make her an Ariel cake. She's going through this Little Mermaid phase right now, which I'm not exactly thrilled about, but Hannah went through it, too, so I know it's only temporary. It was a big project that took me most of the day, so I didn't get to take her to do anything fun during the day like I had planned to, but the cake was worth it. I used her Ariel barbie and stuck it down into two layers of cake (one for the rock, and one for the water).
Seeing the cake for the first time.She was funny...after I showed her the cake she kept going over and sitting in front of it and just staring. That made me feel good. I knew she just loved it!Pretty princess all ready to blow out her candles.We got her a Little Mermaid/Snow White 2-in-1 book.Then Landon and Hannah both made their own books to give to her.
Thanks to Aunt Wendy who made Ava what she wanted for her birthday dinner (Chicken Noodle Casserole). She wanted to go to the Gentry's house (her cousins) for her birthday, so that's what we did. She had a fun time, like she always does when she goes there. And thank you to Grandma Kathey and Grandpa Bob for the really fun books they got Ava...she loves them! Also thank you to Grandma Judy who is taking Ava on an overnighter to spend the night at Grandma's house. When my mom asked me what she should get Ava, I told her I just wanted her to take Ava to do something. She will have so much fun with Grandma! Lucky girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment