I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Bucket List Just Got a Little Shorter!

For many years now (since I was a teenager) I have had the dream of going to a Rascal Flatts concert. It has been on my "un-official" Bucket List. It makes me happy just thinking about their music! I LOVE IT!!! I am so excited to say, that I finally had this dream come true! They were playing less than 30 minutes from where I live, so we went. OH MY GOSH! I was like a kid in a candy store. It was so awesome! I'm pretty sure Justin thought I was crazy! He said he could definitely tell I was excited and having fun because everytime he looked over at me I was beaming from ear to ear. Sarah Evans opened for them, and she was pretty amazing, too. (Sorry about the bad pictures, but we were so far away we were taking pictures of the screen!)
Me and the hot hubby!
It got cold, so we got to cuddle! :-)
And then the big moment...HOORRAAAAY!
I can hear it now..."Life is a highway"....
"Me and my gang"...
"Summer niiiights, everybody are you with me?!"
Their set and special effects were awesome,too, by the way! They put on an awesome show, and needless to say, I didn't have too much of a voice by the end of the night! Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment