I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You know Grandma Judy's in town when...

You find Ava like this... For anyone that really knows my mom, you know that whenever she's just sitting she has her mirror and tweezers in hand and is going to town on her chin. So when I caught Ava doing it, too, I thought, "Wow...I guess my mom has been here a while!" I got a good laugh out of it, and hope you did, too!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That's hilarious! :D Ava looks so tuned into what she is doing too! Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny...
    Please give your mom a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo TRUE! I am STILL laughing LITERALLY out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I just now noticed that you updated your blog like 2 weeks ago! Congratulations on your sweet baby Noah!!! How exciting! He is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe you have a family of 6 now, it does not seem that long ago that we had our one on one time in Omaha making tacos and laughing to all hours of the night and look at you now, a wife, mother of 4, and as beautiful as ever!

    ReplyDelete