I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Home from the hospital

The kids were so excited to have me, Justin and Noah come home from the hospital. Everyone, of course, wanted a turn holding the baby. Hannah thought it was pretty funny that he was holding onto her shirt. Ava thought she'd "honk" his nose since he was an easy target. And since we totally forgot to get our first family photo at the hospital, we did it when we got home instead. Proud parents. I actually stayed in the hospital a day longer than I was expecting, but in the end was very grateful for it. My hospital stay was very enjoyable this time around, and I was loving having that extra alone time with just Noah and Justin. I knew once I went back home it would be the point of no return with 4 little kids constantly at my side. So some peace and quiet and baby bonding was exactly what I needed. My nurses were all great and the food was actually delicious, too! I had my own big room, and Justin even had a couch that pulled out into a bed. It was nice to have such a welcome return home, though, and I love being back all together as a family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment