16 years ago
Monday, November 29, 2010
A Long-Awaited Day!!!
After 2 years, Mark and Bridget were finally able to officially adopt Monique, Marcus and Michael. I was able to take lots of pictures in the court room, but unfortunately my camera was acting up and most of them turned out blury. But here are some pictures from the special day anyways.
Lots of family and friends came to support them.

The judge reviewing the papers.
I'm so glad I was able to capture this special moment of Mark and Bea holding hands! I can only imagine the excitement and gratitude they must've been feeling.
The police officer there making sure nobody gets out of hand.:-)
Lots of signatures all around.


Another special moment...after the judge declared them a family.
CELEBRATION!!!
Congratulations to Mark, Bridget, Monique, Marcus, Michael and Darrigan! We are so excited to have 3 new members of the family. Thanks for letting me come join in on your special day. We love you guys and can't wait for you to be sealed together forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment