I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My entire family

It has been 4 years since my whole family has been together and we had the rare opportunity of all being in the same place at the same time, so we took some pictures. Then we added in the spouses. And ofcourse the primary-aged cousins sang a primary song together. It was such a special day to be all together. Hopefully it can happen more often in the future. (We missed Bethany, though! She was the only cousin not there...she lives in Idaho with her dad.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh what a fun month you all had! I love all the costumes and especially the pictures of you and the siblings and spouses! So cute! Halloween we were able to trick or treat on Sat. Thank goodness we didn't have to worry about that. :P Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete