16 years ago
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Hannah's 1st day of school & new haircut
Hannah started 1st grade yesterday, and I can hardly believe it! It was a very weird day for me. She is in school for 6 1/2 hours now, and it seemed like such a long time. I kept feeling like I didn't know what to do with myself...even though I have 2 other kids to take care of! :-) Anyways, she had a really good day and loved it, just as I thought she would. She likes her teacher, Miss Logan, and met some new friends in her class. I hope she will have a great year and continue to love learning.
Here are some more close up pictures of her new hair cut. She loves it, and Justin and I think she looks adorable and so grown up!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is adorable! The last picture is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI love her hair! She is such a photogenic girl. :)
ReplyDeletewhat fun pictures. It is awesome when the kids like school.
ReplyDeleteHer hair is really cute - you always have it fixed cute! :) i think the school day is long too.
ReplyDelete