On Saturday we decided to take advantage of the cooler weather (and one of the last 2 weekends before school starts again) and go for a family bike ride. Hannah rode her own bike, and Justin pulled Landon and Ava in the bike trailer (only designed for 1 child, but it worked). We rode to the park, let the kids play for a little while and rode home. It was a fun day, and I'm excited to do it again.





And what I haven't blogged about yet (because I didn't want to curse it) is that Landon has been potty training. He's doing a great job, but I'm not saying he's completely potty trained yet, cuz I'm still cleaning up lots of poopy underwear, just in case you wanted to know. :-) Well, ofcourse, while we were at the park he needed to go potty. So, Justin helped him do what every little boy (and big boy, for that matter) does. And here's our proof that Landon's pee doesn't come out normal...


Yes, that dark spot on the tree that goes WAY above his little head is EXACTLY what you think it is! I know what you must be thinking right now cuz it's exactly what we were thinking...That is a ton of pee for a 3 year old, and what kid can pee that high?!!! We were amazed, and watching the whole thing play out was by far the funniest thing I've seen all year! I was laughing so hard I was crying my eyes out! And then to see how proud Landon was while Justin was taking the pictures was just priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment