I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Beach Bums

We decided to go with some of our friends for one last summer "Hoorah!" to Dillon's Beach. We went during the weekday, so Justin didn't get to come with us, but we still had a fun time. Landon was very hesitant about the sand at first, but got over his fear eventually....he was fine as long as he was by Holly or Casey (2 babysitter girls in our ward that he just LOVES!). Here's Hannah down by the water all bundled up...it was FREEZING cold!Landon enjoying his lunch (this was before he was okay with being in the sand). Ava enjoying some play time...she was loving the sand! Here's Landon doing what he was usually doing (hanging out with Holly and Casey). And he finally got into having some fun. Hannah loving every minute of it...she had been asking all summer to go to the beach. Ava being brave getting her feet wet. BRRRRRR!!!! My attempt at trying to get a good picture of all the kids... And apparently it was a long, hard day because this is how I found the kids on the way home

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I am going to miss the beach !!! Such fun pictures...if I ever visit Cali in the Summer, I am gonna take a trip or two. :)

    ReplyDelete