16 years ago
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
9 years and counting!
Happy Anniversary to the man I love most! Crazy that it's almost been a decade that we've been together! How time flies! I am so grateful that we got to go celebrate this last weekend. Today I gave Justin this fun gift basket. It was filled with lots of different items, and on each item I wrote a note that said, "I love you because..." (then filled in something that related to that item. For example, a pair of warm socks said, "I love you because you're willing to keep my feet warm at night." A can of spray starch said, "I love you because you do the ironing." Etc., etc.
Thanks to the Dating Divas website for awesome ideas! Justin really liked it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wowee! I can't believe you guys are at 9 years now! Congrats and happy belated anniversary! :-)
ReplyDelete