I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Saturday

Our Easter Saturday always consists of fun-filled commercial Easter activities. I wish I would've been better about taking more pictures this year. :-( I always love watching the kids dye eggs, do an Easter egg hunt and look through their baskets. So much fun and excitement!
And here's one I captured of the cute boy enjoying all the festivities.
I am truly grateful to have this special holiday to celebrate my Savior's atonement and especially His resurrection. I look forward to tomorrow when we get to truly focus on that and feel the special spirit that always exists on Easter Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. We started this tradition just last year of having the commercial part of Easter on Saturday and then focusing on the Savior on Sunday. I think it's very eye opening for the kids to see why we really celebrate Easter! :). Looks like family had fun!

    ReplyDelete