I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

The first order of business for the day was to send Justin off to work with a way to have him thinking about me all day. I found this idea, and it was just the perfect thing!!!
I put a little treat, or note or gift in each bag, for each hour he would be gone, to open on the 14th minute of each hour (since it is the 14th). I definitely kept him thinking of me throughout the day, and he was so grateful for the thought I put into it. I was so excited and giddy putting it all together for him, thinking about how much he would like it. We also wanted to make a special little surprise for the kids when they woke up in the morning, so we got each of them a few treats and had the table set so they would see it when they got up. They loved it!
And this was how I found Noah later in the day...I guess he wanted to feel a little more festive for the day, so he thought he'd get some help from a red marker. Silly boy! This picture cracks me up! He's so proud!
After Justin got home and we put the kids to bed it was time to celebrate, just the two of us. Justin got me some gorgeous roses and a balloon.
I took care of dinner...Strings, one of our FAVORITES!
The label says: "Love Potion #9...Warning: Consumption may result in hot, passionate romance.";-)
And dessert from Chili's, another favorite.
We ended the night by playing a romantic game I made up, of which I will spare you the details, but if you want a copy of it, just email me. ;-) It was a huge hit with the Mr. It was a wonderful day and I am so happy to get to celebrate my life full of love with the people I love most!

No comments:

Post a Comment